|Job Opportunities at KIC(New York Office)|
Korea Investment Corporation (KIC) is a global investment management company established in July 2005 by the Korean government to manage part of the country’s foreign exchange reserves and other public funds.
KIC strives to preserve long-term purchasing power of the assets entrusted and exceed investment target return within a justifiable level of risk through investing well diversified, foreign currency denominated assets transacted in the international capital market.
By efficiently managing public funds, KIC will contribute to preserving and enhancing sovereign wealth, and providing for the future generation.
We invite dynamic and highly motivated individuals to join us at our New York office.
1. Position and Job Specifications
|Job||Responsibilities||Required qualifications||Number of position|
※ Good team player and high integrity is a must.
※ Years of experience are as of the date of the job positng.
2. Job Location : New York, NY
3. How to Apply
- via e-mail (email@example.com) with cover letter and resume written in English ※ Your application can also be received through the head-hunting company designated by KIC. Please contact KIC New York office for further information.
4. Application Period : Jan 23, 2023 ~ Feb 06, 2023 (6 P.M. EST)
- Any misstated, misleading, incomplete, or false information is grounds for disqualification from consideration for employment.
- Hiring procedure and schedule are subject to change and any changes in recruiting process or schedule will be posted on the website. Other terms and conditions of employment shall abide by KIC's Employment Regulations.
- All submitted information will be kept strictly confidential.
- For inquires, please contact New York office : firstname.lastname@example.org, 1-(646)-282-7702
Jan 23, 2023
Korea Investment Corporation